Create an email forwarder
To create an e-mail address that simply points to another address (a forwarder), follow the steps below:
1. In cPanel, click Forwarders
2. Click Add Forwarder
3. In Address To Forward, enter the address you want to forward from. There is no need to enter the domain for the address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org would simply be enquiries)
4. Select the Domain from the drop-down list if not already selected
5. Select Forward to e-mail address, then enter the full e-mail address to forward to (e.g. email@example.com)
6. Click the Add Forwarder button to complete the process
Your forwarder will be created.
Was this answer helpful?
Alongside webmail, you can setup your e-mail accounts using our hosting service with any e-mail...
You can access webmail for your domain simply by adding /webmail after your domain name. For...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution