Set-up your email account with a email client (Outlook, iPhone, etc.)
Alongside webmail, you can setup your e-mail accounts using our hosting service with any e-mail client that supports POP3 or IMAP.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows Live Mail
- Mac Mail
- Any POP3/IMAP capable phone including iPhone and Android
We provide a quick and easy auto-setup process to add your e-mail account to your mail client. To do this:
1. Log into the cPanel account for the domain you want to set up (accessible from the product page in your client area)
2. Click Email Accounts
3. Locate the e-mail account you want to use (or add it if has not been set up)
4. Click the More drop-down button next to the account
5. Select Configure Mail Client.
Clicking this option will show you your POP3 / IMAP details, including your hostname, username, port and password.
You also have the option to download an auto-configure script which will setup your new e-mail account in your mail client for you without the need to manually enter any details.
If your mail client is not listed, you can still manually setup the e-mail account using the detail provided.Please note that some providers (EE, BT and TalkTalk) block access to port 25 for sending email. If you are having difficulty sending e-mail, but can receive it, please use port 25025 in your mail client configuration.
Was this answer helpful?
To create an e-mail address that simply points to another address (a forwarder), follow the steps...
You can access webmail for your domain simply by adding /webmail after your domain name. For...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution